Other Heroes from United States
Registered Nurse (Retired)
Kimberly Williams Napper, 62, of Madison, passed away April 12, 2020 in Jackson, Mississippi.
Kimberly is preceded in death by her father, Tom Williams. Kimberly was loved by her mother Joyce Williams; sisters Crystal Williams Christner and Charmaine Williams Henriques; husband Lewis Napper; children Summer Godfrey Brewer and Shauna Godfrey; grandchildren Virginia Cates, Miller Cates, Carson Brewer, and Piper Brewer; nieces Nichole Morris, Alyssa Costa, and Layla Christner; and nephew David Runk.
- Attended St. Joseph Catholic School, Jackson, MS
- Studied Nursing at Hinds Community College
- Studied Nursing education at University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Former ICU RN at River Oaks Hospital
- Former RN at UMC Pediatric Cardiology
- Former NICU RN at University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Former Nursing Instructor at Hinds Community College
- Former Nursing Instructor at Holmes Community College
- Retired December, 2019
She was a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Canton where she was an RCIA sponsor.